Annie strives to be an innovative and success driven fitness professional who achieves results for clients. Throughout her life, she loved being physically active and teaching others through her experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Morehead State University
- Master’s degree is in Exercise Physiology from the University of Kentucky
- She’s a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA-CSCS).
- A personal trainer and group fitness instructor for six years with a diverse range of abilities and ages.
- Knowledge in police officer fitness in the tactical strength and conditioning field
- Participant in the Boston Marathon